Please follow the directions below to install our certificate for your Mac device.
Click below to download the certificate
(a file will download, move to the next step)
- Open the file, a window of "Keychain Access" and "Add Certificates" will pop up
- Click the dropdown to change the keychain location to "System" and click OK
- A window may pop up asking you for your username and password. This is your local username password on your personal Mac device
- Depending on your OS version, a window may pop up asking you how you want to trust the certificate. If it does, click the "Trust >" dropdown, select the dropdown for "When using this certificate" and change it to "Always Trust", then click Always Trust on the bottom
- If no window popped up, go to the Keychain Access window, at the top left under "Keychains" find "System". Once there look for a certificate named "HPSIB" with a red circle on the icon and open it
- A window will pop up. Click the "Trust >" dropdown, select the dropdown for "When using this certificate" and change it to "Always Trust"
- Looking back at the Keychain Access window, find the certificate named "HPSIB", it should now have a blue circle on the icon instead of red
- thumb_upYou're Done!